on our patient's safety.
At Narayana Super Speciality Dental & Implant Center, we have been maintaining a safety culture since inception to ensure the safety of our patients, doctors, and other staff.
Covid Safety Protocol Followed
- All our Doctors are vaccinated
- All our Assistants are vaccinated
- Every Incoming Patient/Visitor are screened for vitals and any symptoms
- Evaluation of each individuals for our station visits, any contacts for backward tracking
- All patients are given glown, head cap, and gloves for safety
- SOP for autoclaving are followed by Class B Autoclaves
- Fumigation is Carried out with WHO approved Hydroxy Silver nano compound
- All Standard Protocols are followed as per WHO Guidelines
- PPE kit, Sterlized Gloves for all personals are provided
- Ultrasonic cleaning of instruments
- UV light Sterilization
5 step sterilization
We perform a 5 step sterilization process between patients.
- 1st Step – Sort instruments & dispose of waste, and dip the instruments in disinfectant solutions for a minimum 30 minutes.
- 2nd Step – Scrub & clean instruments in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- 3rd Step – Rinse & dry the instruments then package them separately.
- 4th Step – Sterilize the instruments in a sterilization autoclave machine.
- 5th Step – Store them in a dry, UV light protected area.
Our dentists, dental assistants, and other clinical staff are provided with the standard quality safety equipment as per WHO COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- PPE kits (Personal Protection Equipment), N95 or KN95 masks, protective screen or eye protection glasses, gloves, and more.
- Pre-treatment protocols are followed when the patients visit the clinic, such as hand sanitization, body temperature measurement, oxygen level monitoring, and iodine mouth rinsing.
Having equipped with the latest dental technology and machinery, our dentists can offer the best of their skills in dentistry. This not only ensures the quality of treatment but also commits to you a safe & comfortable experience.
- All the latest technologies for an advanced dental treatment experience.
- Advanced rotary tools, X-ray technologies & dental consumables.
- Sterilization autoclaves for cleaning & disinfecting the dental tools.
100% Safety Measures
We undertake strict hygiene and safety measures in our dental practices and clinical environments as well. Along with the COVID-19 safety precautions we take action to the patient’s utmost comfort.
- The health status of all the staff is checked and monitored before entering the clinic.
- Safety protocols & policies are reviewed and modified from time to time.
- All doctors & staff undergo training on infection control practices mandate by WHO.
- Regular disinfection, air purification, and clinic fumigation are performed to keep the space safe.